Monday, April 19, 2010

Helping out a Blogger

I know I haven't been on in a while but tonight when I got on my dashboard and seen Julie's post...This is sooo Julie she is one of the sweetest bloggers out there....you are awesome Julie!!!I thought I would join in and try and help another blogger ....we have to hurry tonight she is trying to reach 20 followers!!!I remember not to long ago starting my blog and the thrill of getting a few followers....you ladies are awesome.
Here is the link hurry on over! To Andrea's blog
Update.....Hurry 10 more minutes...we only are needing 1 more ladies....I KNOW I have the BEST batch of followers let's show our support!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love U.....U amaze me!! thanks sooooooooooooo much for helping her out!!! MWAH! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Ohhhhhhhhhhhh and I keep forgetting to tell U....I have family in southern Ohio....right on the border...LOVE it there! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I hope she made it....I just saw your post, it's good to see you posting again... I have missed you.

Audrey Frelx said...

I'm on my way!!!