
Yep today is my birthday...yikes 57!!! Joy did I just print that?!I have never been scared to admit my age... I am just happy to have been given another year to celebrate life. And whats that saying....gets better with age?!
Here is the cake my son and daughter in law brought over....yummm Black Velvet! I am sooo glad all the candles are not on here for fear of burning my retinas!!!!
Shane also gave me a 20 inch flat screen monitor for my computer....how awesome is that?! Angie also brought me some Victoria Secret spray sooo I am smelling sooo good today!!! They are sooo good to me, God has truly blessed me!
I want to thank you girls for helping out Andrea on reaching her goal...when I read Julies post I was moved by Julie's kindness (she is a sweetie!) and wanted to help.....again you ladies are amazing!
Plus it brought me back to my blog.....thanks Julie for giving me that lil nudge I need to post again!! Now come over and send me to my room.....I really have never gone this long without creating something.....
Plus it is Sandi Clarkson's birthday too!!! Hope you get your wish Sandi...Happy Birthday GF!! Love ya!!
































18 comments:
Brenda, you're too funny!!! Happy birthday to you, and I hope you have more and more, and stay as lively and young as you are!!!
That's a delicious looking velvet cake, wish I could just reach through my screen and grab a slice -- LOL Enjoy your special day!
Hey, GF! Haven't been by here in a while & thought I'd pop in ~~ how CONVENIENT that it just happens to be your BIRTHDAY! I hope that you get everything wonderful that you deserve!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
♥hugs♥
Ok the ---JOY another year ---title mad me chuckle..as you explained what joy stands for...you are soo funny...I hope you had a great day...
HAPPY B-DAY
HUGS
BRENDA
Happy Birthday Sweet Friend..that cake looks DELISH!!!!!!
Hope you have a Fabby week!!! Love ya girlie!!!
YEAH - it is an excuse for yummy cake tho!!!! Have an awesome day!
hb dear friend. i am glad you had a great time. the cake?...yummy :)
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Hugs,
Lorie
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY my LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee your cake...I hope U saved some for all of us!! LOL!!!! Now....go in there and make yourself a BIRTHDAY CARD...and throw in a $50.00 for some new scrappy supplies!!! And thanks my loveeeeeeeeee for all your amazing words for me....U truly make my heart SMILE!!! love ya! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Brenda, Happy Birthday to you. I hope you had a super fantastic day :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDA :) :) :)
That cake looks soooooo yummy, and it sounds like you had a great time with your family!
Hay how do we all look on your new monitor?
Oh it's so good to see you posting again my friend. AND happy birthday to you.
Aw, Miss Brenda .. you are just the best friend ever! Wish I could just drive over and share some of that cake with a cup of coffee. We could chat about all sorts of things. We could laugh together, cry together and then maybe even create something. But if not, still share that wonderful thing called friendhsip. For the record ... I'm older than you LOL Love ya!
Happy Birthday to you Brenda! Have a wonderful day!!!
xo
Happy Birthday! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Have a great day!
Hi, Brenda. Just dropping in to say hello!!! Hope all's well!
Well Happy Belated Birthday my blog friend! I hope you had a fabulous day. Your cake was beautiful.
Hi, Brenda!!! Just dropping in to say hello and happy NSD!!!
Happy Belated Birthday my blog friend!
indian classified site
Post a Comment