Life can move fast.
Some times you need to stop-and take it all in.
Look at the past , the present, future.
Take inventory.
Your life, friends, relations, settings.
What it has been so far...
What you would like it to become.
In life you can be pulled by the strings of fate.....
or you can guide your own strings.
Sometimes it gets out of control.
Then you pull it back in.
I guess I needed some time to renew myself...I want to thank all of you that left comments for me and your concern...it really means soo much to me that I was on your mind.....also thank you all for your prayers!
Some of you know what I have been going through lately and I really want to thank you for being in my corner....
**** UPDATE it is taking me forever to get caught up on your blogs but I am trying!! And thank you all sooo much for your support!!!
If I missed your emails I am sorry I think I have it fixed now. Now I have to catch up on all that I have missed...off to visit your blogs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
































20 comments:
Brenda!!!!!! I hope that some of what you were dealing with has eased a bit! Big hug to you my friend!!!
Im so glad you are back. I hope you are doing ok now. Been thinking about you :) HUGS
Brenda, it's so good to have you back. I hope your "retreat" helped ease any troubling times and I will pray that you continue to do well!
I have missed you; I believe many of us have and were concerned. WELCOME BACK, YEEEEEAAAAA, BRENDA!!!
So glad you're back and that you took some "you" time. God bless. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
have been worried about u....i hope all is well soon!!! {{{hugs}}} :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Oh Brenda, I am so glad you are back. I send you several e-mails.. and PRAYED a WHOLE lot for you... hugs Sandy
Benda, glad you're back. I too was away for about 3 weeks but am trying to muster up some scrapping and blogging courage! Hugs.
brenda...hugs to you. we all need a break to smell the roses. Thanks for stopping by, love you did.
Hugs, glad to see you back again...
Welcome back my friend...no idea what's been going on but have been thinking of you...hope all is well...just in case you did not get my email I have an award for you...you will have to scroll down a couple of posts...lots of hugs...Sandy
Welcome back.
So good to see you back Brenda. Hope all is ok, thinking of you.
hugs
Kaye x
So glad that you're back! I've really missed you, both here and at work!
YAY!!!! I am so excited to see your beautiful face gracing the internet again!!!! And yes...I totally understand all of what you are talking about!
Welcome back, I hope you had a chance to rest and take care of You...we women tend to forget to do that..everyone else first...
Cant wait to see what you create next..I've been in slow mo myself as a few things took priority...take care sweetie...Hugs
from one Brenda to another:)
Glad your back. I have been missing too. I should be done with my program at school by end of June. Then I hope to be back working on my blog. Have a wonderful weekend. Heather
I'm not sure what's been going on but sure glad to know that your back and things are better! I've left you a award on my blog when you get a chance pop over and get it!! Hugs!!
ps..i left you an award on my blog...missed you
Hi, Bren! Just dropping back in to wish you and your family a Happy Easter!!! Enjoy!
Hi, Bren. Thought I'd drop in and check on you -- are you awol again? LOL!!!
Post a Comment