Prayers needed.....I have been sooo sick for months and all the scans tests and finally a biopsy last week confirmed our worst fear that it IS cancer....we found out on Monday.for someone like me who has always been scared of needles and doctors I am a lil surprised how brave I have been to go through all that I have this far....seeing my husband sitting there in the recovery room was sooo heartbreaking....and again on Monday when he held my hand when we were told it IS cancer....I kept praying that it wasn't but I am sure God will get me thru all of this....it was HIS hands that I was holding during the biopsy on thet ct table...they did the biopsy in the radiolgy room ...scan then back out to grab a tissue or cell to be collected for testing ....that noise was sooo scary...now on the 21st we go in for another biopsy on my adrenal gland cancer cells weere also detected there and in my kidney,spleen & liver from the PET scan I had done a few weeks back....please keep my husband Gary and my son Shane in your prayers.I am trying to stay positive and not let my fears take over...It is stage 1 so I am hanging on thinking I can fight this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































2 comments:
Oh honey... I am so sorry... I will have you and your family in my prayers....
You all will be in my prayers!
Post a Comment