Friday, December 16, 2011

Paper Hoarders Christmas Layout


This layout was done for the group of awesome ladies on Facebook called the Paper Hoarders.
This is a photo of my great nephew Aden as most of you know I have been watching him since he was 3 months old....a lil sweetie he is and brings sooo much joy to my days!
This photo was taken in 2009 he gets dropped off at 5 am so it was hard to get a nice shot but I fell in love with this when I seen it.
Paper used: DCWV Luxury Stack and Karen Foster Designs Christmas Overlay
Flowers: Prima Tiffany Petals Platinum, Prima Fleur Danseur Swan Lake
Bling: Prima E line Designer Rhinestones

I also entered this in the Christmas Challenge over at http://shesasassylady.blogspot.com/ make sure to stop over to get inspired!

10 comments:

myself said...

Absolutely gorgeous, beautiful and ELEGANT layout!! Wow! I love it, too!

Boni said...

stunningly beautiful

Sandi Clarkson said...

Awesome project, Miss Brenda! Glad to see you crafting again!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So good to see you posting my friend... U are often in my prayers... Love your beautiful layout... I have always enjoyed seeing your gorgeous work... I pray you have a very very special Christmas... Hugs

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeee that photo! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lalo said...

HELLO HI HI HI BRENDA!!! Oh I missed your blog!!! Awesome LO and I think that pic is perfect!!! Glad to see you blogging again :)

Anonymous said...

very nice layout Brenda! The picture is just beautiful!!!

Enfys said...

Hi Brenda, just popped over to wish you and yours a very merry Christmas, and a happy new year
hugs
Enfys xx

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

This is just Gorgeous! Love it. Thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady!

Susanne said...

The page just glistens with style. Nicely done. Merry Christmas to you and yours.