Sunday, November 27, 2011

Be Naughty...Save Santa The Trip








Box/envelope front



back








This is an easel card I did using my Prisma color pencils and a digi stamp. I had sooo much fun coloring her...and I am learning sooo much on using my blending stumps.
I designed a box/ envelope to hold this one due to the Prima Flowers it has a hidden magnet closure



Prisma colored pencils

Digi Stamp: Kenny K

Rubber Stamp:The Paper Company Studio "Snowflake"

Paper: DCWV Christmas Stack

Holly Die cut: Noel Solutions Cricut cartridge

Flourish : Home Decor Cricut cartridge

Flowers: Prima from Kristina Your Memories Here

Glimmer Mist:Graphite from Kristina Your Memories Here

Bling: Kaisercraft

Martha Stewart border punch

Offray ribbon, and stickles from stash


Hopefully I will be posting more I have been having some serious computer issues...thank you all sooo much for all your prayers for my health issues...sending a special hug to Audrey!!!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo fun!! LOVING the holly! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Brenda it is BEAUTIFUL, I have missed seeing you post my friend.. I am sorry to hear about your health issues- I will continue to remember u in my prayers... So wonderful to see you.. Hugs

Lucy Kelleher said...

I just LOVE these easel cards -- will definitely have to make a few! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Lucy
http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

teetle81 said...

This is so awesome! I LOVE that digi stamp! I've yet to try digi stamps. This one would make great cards for my pole girls.

~BridgetL~ said...

Adorable card. I'd love to get this digi stamp. I will be coming back to visit soon :)