Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Train mini album for Aden






This is a train album I made for Aden ( my Great nephew) most of you know I have been baby sitting for him since he was 3 months old....he is now 3!! He loves trains and was sooo excited about me doing this one...I got him turning into a punch addict and he is loving to ink his cricut cuts that I make for him...he has his own finger daubers he uses and his own table set up in my scraproom..he brings sooo much joy to our life...to have the day start out with giggles when he goes in to wake up his Uncle Gary make me getting up at 4:30 am sooo worth it!!
I used the My World, Indie Art, & Zoobaloo Cricut cartridges on this one. Had to get smart on using my Bind It All on this one ...but I got it!!!
DCWV Nannas Kids paper stack along with Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink...the Monkey is an embellishment I bought years ago when I first started scrapbooking....Misty was excited about this page to take photos of the boys "Monkeying around"
I am now working on a camper shaped mini to add photos of us camping last year we bought a camper and have a lot at our favorite campground...this year Gary bought a golf cart with my health issues will be so nice to get around easier than I did last year! Plus he is looking forward to being in the "Golf Cart Rodeo" this year!

22 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Brenda, I always love to see that you have posted.. and this is so adorable. What a joy to wake up to in the morning.. you are truly blessed my friend. hugs Sandy

Audrey Frelx said...

Brenda, that is so cute!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooo cute!! I love it!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Love this......it turned out perfect!!!

Enjoy your weekend!!! :-)

Nanne said...

Wow Brenda..that is so adorable.. What a cute idea!
Hugs
Nanné

Sandi Clarkson said...

Miss Brenda, I think you are the queen of minis. So stinking cute! And so very special since he is such a part of your life. Miss ya! Have fun camping!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,
Thanks so much for stopping along by my blog; so happy you did!
Im now following you too!
PS this album is precious!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew
www.kandrewdesigns.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Thanks for the sweet comments hun....I am now gonna follow this blog!!!
:O)
Jessica
Your minis are super fantastic!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute are your mini ablums! Thank you for following the Creative Scrapbooking Divas!
www.JustYolie.com

The Archiving Angel said...

This is simply terrific. Any little boy would love this as do I. Great job.
Also love your beautiful blog.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia

Jingle said...

How stinking adorable is this? I love it!

Tanya said...

OMGsh.. I LOVE your mini's!! You do AWESOME work!! Thank you for joining Paper Crafting Mania!! I hope you will stay as we have news coming soon!! ( I'm a new follower)

Feel free to drop by my blog when you get a chance. :)

Hugs,
Tanya
www.scrappinkymomma.blogspot.com

KraftyBuns said...

Hi Brenda! I was having issues commenting. I want to thank you for all the comments you sent my way!!! I reall appreciate it!

I love this little train too! It's so darn cute!!
Brittany :)

Pamela Lash said...

This is a dynamite project! We'd love to meet you sometime as we're in neighboring towns! We'll be in Sherwood for the 127 Garage Sale (if you do that). So nice to find someone close by.
Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations aka Pam

Audrey Frelx said...

Brenda, stopped by to say "hi"! Thinking of you!!!

Hope all's well and that we'll see you soon!

Hugs!

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Brenda!!! Just wanted to stop by and say "hi" and I hope all's well -- just in case you decided to peek in, I wanted you to know I'm thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

I love this!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Bredan~
You've got some cute projects going on... luv it.....very inspiring....

Audrey Frelx said...

Okay, Brenda! I'm missing you loads!!! Hope and pray all's well!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Brenda!
This is AWESOME!
Super sweet, great idea...
Going to be the best with
some cute cute photos!

Hugs, Leah

Audrey Frelx said...

Brenda, I was thinking of you and just wanted to stop by. I do hope and pray all's well! Miss you!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Love, love, love this! Just stopping by after "meeting" you on Facebook's "Made This With My Cricut" page and became a follower. Look forward to seeing more of your work!