This is a mini album I did for my nephew Gabe stationed in Japan for his daughter Alice (named after his grandmother) i am sooo happy they were not hurt during the earthquakes had us scared for a while but they are all safe.
My very first shaped mini! This was sooo much fun for me to do being all girly.
I used the DCWV Nursery stack and Nanas Kids and the cuts were from the New Arrival cartridge. Got to try out my new Martha Stewart Punch for the photo mats and used up stash for the embellishments.
Made some charms for the binding rings... I am having so much fun making the charms!
Glimmer Mist: Popsicle, Vintage Pink, Key Lime Pie, & Iridescent Gold on the Prima flowers.
































11 comments:
It's so sweet Brenda! The charms are beautiful!
You make beautiful charms.
Hugs, Marian.
Oh, Brenda! This is so darn sweet and adorable!!!
This is GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and those bead alphas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Brenda Brenda Brenda this is just way too adorable .. I love it. Hugs
That is so completely adorable! The cover is especially sweet!
Brenda this is so wonderful! They will love it and I am glad to hear
Whoops, so glad your nephew and family was safe in Japan.
Brenda, this is just sooo adorable! I love that dress cut and it makes such a great, girly album. Awesome job on the charms! Sure do miss you!~
These are absolutely gorgeous. Found your blog through Getting Cricky and I have to say it is just beautiful!
I am sure I will be back.
Loved peeking at all your precious creations.
TFS.
Crafty best wishes,
Sonia
This is so cute! Love the little dress!
Brittany
this is absolutely darling and precious!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment