Friday, January 21, 2011

Ingrid Michaelson "Be OK"

You will have to turn off the player to listen to.Having a very ruff day.....I just wanna be ok...thinking I will be shutting down the blog will miss all of you

13 comments:

Ziggyeor said...

Don't shut down yet! I just got here. :)

Love your mini albums!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Brenda.. I am sorry to hear you are going to shut down your blog.. I am still praying for you my friend.. PLEASE let me know how you are doing once in awhile.. sending hugs..

Leanne said...

Oh Brenda I am soooo sorry! I will be praying for you and I hate that you will be shutting down your blog. We will miss you and really hope you reconsider. Big hugs, Leanne

Brenda said...

I am re thinking shutting it down...she wins if I shut it down...God has blessed me with sooo many awesome blogger friends it is not fair. I will pray and see where God leads me...thank you for all you support wish I could hug you all right now!!
hugs
Brenda

~BridgetL~ said...

I would hate to see you shut down your blog. I know I don't hop around as much as I use to, but I do like coming and checking in with you to see how you are doing and what awesome stuff you have made. Sending Prayers and hugs
Bridget

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, Brenda!!! I will miss you so and worry so, if you shut down your blog!!! I may not come around as often as I'd like but I always think of you and hope you're well!

If you decide to shut down (which I truly hope you'll reconsider), please drop in and let us know how you are and what you're doing. I sure wish I could wrap my arms around you and give you a great big hug right now too!!!

We know, God will prevail!!!

Hugs

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love that song...and I second everyone's sentiments ... I so hope you don't shut it down... I have some to know and love you dearly... and some to you for inspiration and beautiful faith and strength! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

I adore that song...I can so relate with you with shutting down the blog....but please consider all the wonderful friends that you have that love and pray for you!!!

Just remember....you have no idea what tomorrow brings for us!!!

Love you!!!

Unknown said...

oh id hate to see you go....id miss you....i hope things look up soon...your blog friends love you.please dont go!!!!!!
BIG HUGE HUGS
Brenda

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Brenda! Just checking in on you!!!

~ Lorrie ~ said...

Brenda,
So sorry to hear of your rough time. Please don't shut down the blog. You have touched so many lives and so many people care. Just "take a break for awhile if you need". XOXO

jacque4u2c said...

PLEASE DON'T!!!! You are to inspiring! Let us help you through!

Brens Designs said...

Hey girl! Us Brenda's are strong! You can't leave now that I'm visiting again. Sending you the biggest, warmest hug I can muster from this cold snowy Michigan. You are one of the sweetest bloggers/crafters/people I have ever been inspired by. Lots of Love