Friday, May 7, 2010

"The Miracle's on 32nd Street" Austin Texas

1 lb 6 oz. – Trinity Marie OBrien

1 lb 4 oz. – Kinsley Camille OBrien

24 weeks 5 days gestation

135 Days in the NICU

Over 100 Nurses and 12 Doctors

Countless Prayers

Their Story: http://trinityandkinsley.blogspot.com


To see the latest pictures/updates of the girls, please visit their

blog at: http://trinityandkinsley.blogspot.com.

On May 8th you are invited to join in on this

March For Babies in Austin, Texas.


If you would like to sponsor "The Miracle's on 32nd Street"
for the March of Dimes you can make a donation right here
on this link
Any donation is very much appreciated and will make a
significant impact for other families.


Trena (the twins mother) is my husbands cousin and I love

this family sooo much! When I was first shown this picture

I sat here and cried and prayed to

actually see the size of Trinity's little foot

compared to her daddy's wedding ring.

It is sooo awesome to see what God has done for these

lil twins. It is truly a miracle!!

I am posting this hoping some of you will be able to join in on

the march if you are in the area...or however God guides

you to support this cause.




17 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Praise God these babies made it. I am a mother of a preemie that is now 33 years old. She is a wife, mother of three and owns a Christian Day Care and is a blessing to be around. God has a special plan for these little ones. My little Heather went on 3 mission trips it will be a blessing to you and your family to see what God will do with Trinity and Kensley! Thanks for sharing this miracle with us.

Anonymous said...

Oh lady, I got tears and can barely read what I am writing...
I will pray for them, for I understand how truly blessed I am everyday for healthy children. Something I think we could take for granted!
Thanks for sharing this...lots of love!!!!

Leah

Jocelyn said...

Oh dear...I needed a tissue alert...I can barely type and now I have swollen eyes!!!

This makes us count our blessings twice!!

Happy Mother's Day!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I will add them to my prayer list Brenda.

Audrey Frelx said...

Brenda, they will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Brenda, what a great story to share with us on this Mother's Day weekend. Those girls and their parents are beautiful. I agree with Sheila in that God has awesome plans for them! Hugs

Unknown said...

Brenda being an RN working mainly on peds but occasionally in nicu .I know the struggle these families go through...they will be in my prayers...

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I have read their story before and absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them!! Off to donate! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Brenda said...

Thank you ladies sooo much....Julie thank you for being you!!! You seem to bring me to tears every time with your kindness!!!
hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. Praying for this family. God CAN do miracles and I am believing for two healthy babies and a very blessed family. Hugs :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Brenda. Dropped in to wish you a Happy Mothers Day!

DeeDee said...

Precious Little ones...oh my...I so wish I could go I am so close....I can feel your tears..but they have prospered...and you are very blessed

Nishant said...

This makes us count our blessings twice!!
indian classified site

Sheri Twing said...

Wow Brenda! Thanks for sharing...an amazing story. Life is precious and to see those little ones just makes it even more priceless. Praying for them too.

I left you a little something on my blog today. You can go check it out.

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Brenda! It's been awhile and I wanted to say hello, and I pray that all's well.

Miss you, and hope to see you back happy and creating soon!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Hey, there Miss Brenda! Been missing you!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Been missing you and can't wait for that first new LO to pop up on your blog .. like you promised!